Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is defined as a natural person who makes a legal transaction for a purpose which mostly cannot be attributed to their employment or freelance professional activity.)
Information on the right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which
- you or a third party other than the carrier indicated by you acquires physical possession of the goods in so far as you have ordered one or multiple goods in one order and these goods are delivered as one consignment;
- you or a third party other than the carrier indicated by you acquires physical possession of the last good in so far as you have ordered multiple goods in one order and these goods are delivered separately;
- you or a third party other than the carrier indicated by you acquires physical possession of the last lot or piece in so far as you have ordered a good which is delivered in several lots or pieces.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Schott Orthopädie-Schuhtechnik GmbH & Co KG, August-Vilmar-Str. 19a, 34576 Homberg, Germany, e-mail address: email@example.com, Phone: +49 5681 - 9366490, Fax: +49 5681 - 60215) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached standard withdrawal form but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earlier date.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You will have to pay for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods
Reasons for exclusion or cessation
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- on the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and where an individual selection or appropriation by the consumer is relevant for their production or which are clearly tailored to the consumer's personal needs;
- on the supply of goods which are easily perishable or with short expiry dates;
- on the supply of alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed on contract conclusion but which may be delivered no sooner than 30 days after contract conclusion and whose current value depends on market fluctuations which cannot be controlled by the entrepreneur;
- on the supply of newspapers, journals or magazines not including subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires ahead of time for contracts
- on the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of hygiene or health protection if their seal was removed after delivery;
- on the supply of goods if according to their nature they were mixed inseparably with other goods after delivery;
- on the supply of sealed audio or video recordings or computer software which were unsealed after delivery.
If you wish to withdraw from the contract, complete this form and return it to
Schott Orthopädie-Schuhtechnik GmbH & Co KG
Telefax: +49 5681 60215
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] withdraw from my/our [*] contract of sale of the
following goods [*]/for the provision of the following service [*],
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
If you wish to withdraw from the contract, you can download a form, complete it and return it to us.